OneCare is pleased to announce our first annual report, representing a snapshot of 2019’s progress, results, and outcomes. As a provider-led organization, we continue to advance our mission of transforming health care and working together across lines to strengthen our new system – one that pays for wellness, not illness; one that improves health for all Vermonters. To learn more and to read the annual report, please visit our Annual Report page.
- OneCare presents its 2021 Budget to Green Mountain Care Board
- Announcing our 2019 Annual Report
- Care Coordination Updates: Training and Certifying More Vermont Care Coordinators
- OneCare Providers Earn $11.3 million in Medicare Shared Savings and 91.88% Medicare Quality Score; Receive $2.24 million in Medicare Incentive Bonus
- Submission of 2021 Budget and Announcement of Increased Participation in Programs