OneCare is pleased to announce our first annual report, representing a snapshot of 2019’s progress, results, and outcomes. As a provider-led organization, we continue to advance our mission of transforming health care and working together across lines to strengthen our new system – one that pays for wellness, not illness; one that improves health for all Vermonters. To learn more and to read the annual report, please visit our Annual Report page.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Releases Case Study on OneCare’s Community Care Coordination Program
- 2020 Year in Review: Looking back at OneCare’s Response to the Pandemic
- The Value of OneCare: Q&A with Northeast Kingdom Human Services CEO Tomasz Jankowski
- OneCare presents its 2021 Budget to Green Mountain Care Board
- Announcing our 2019 Annual Report