2019 Annual Report
OneCare is pleased to share with you our first Annual Report. This report represents a snapshot of 2019’s progress, results, and outcomes. As a provider-informed organization, we continue to work on advancing our mission of transforming health care and working together across lines to strengthen our new system – one that pays for wellness, not illness; one that improves health for all Vermonters.
Within the 2019 Annual Report, you’ll find:
- Message from the CEO
- Oversight process, governance, and committees
- What we do: Priorities, the aim of our efforts and the vital work we do, quick facts, results, participants, progress and accomplishments
- How we impact Vermonters: our care model, Tom’s story and his results
- Initiatives: Innovation Fund, Longitudinal Care, and Medicare Three-Day Skilled Nursing Facility Waiver
- Clinical Education – Supporting Care Delivery Transformation
- Prevention Efforts – RiseVT and DULCE
The annual report is available for viewing in digital format both as a flippable e-booklet and as a downloadable, printer-friendly PDF. For the printer-friendly PDF version, please use this link, or click on the button below.