Care Navigator Activation
We have activated your access to Care Navigator and you are now ready to move onto the New User Training.
Note: If you do not complete training on Care Navigator in the next 14 days you will be deactivated.
Please complete the following steps below to continue in the activation process and access the online Care Navigator New User Training:
- Once you have received your email confirmation from the Care Navigator system and activated your access you will be ready to proceed with the training.
- Access the Vermont Health Learn System site via the link: https://catalog.vthl.org/product?catalog=OneCare-Care-Navigator-New-User-Training
**Note that Vermont Health Learn is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Please use the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari to access.
- Scroll down and click proceed.
- When prompted asking if you are a new learner click ‘Register’ and complete account details, agree to the terms and click ‘Create Account’.
- Under Course Access Details select ‘Click here to access your course now’.
- Select the New OneCare Care Navigator New User Training to access the training modules.
- You have been assigned a test patient and a notification in the Care Navigator system for use in completing the Practice Scenario portion of the training.
- Next click on the Care Navigator New User Training to view the four training modules, and begin your training session.
- To move between modules click on the arrow buttons in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- To return to the modules main page click ‘Back to Content’ in the upper toolbar.
- All four modules of the course must be completed to fulfill the training requirements.
- Training must be completed within 14 calendar days of Vermont Health Learn activation or your access to Care Navigator will be deactivated. Reminders of training non-completion will be sent at 7 and 12 days.
- After 14 days of non-completion you will receive a termination notification, and your Care Navigator access will be terminated.
For questions or concerns regarding Care Navigator training:
Contact the OneCare Vermont Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-7220, option 2.
We also invite you to enroll in our Care Coordination Training Corner as a companion to your Care Navigator Training.
Course description: This is your resource for relevant education and training modules including information, resources, and tools related to care coordination. These modules are designed to enhance your skills and knowledge to support you in population health management activities and to help you integrate best practices into your repertoire and programs. Your engagement and input is essential to creating and sustaining a system of care in which all Vermonters have access to high-quality, evidence-informed, integrated community-based care coordination across the continuum to achieve optimal health outcomes.
Contact the OneCare Vermont Care Coordination team: CareCoordination@onecarevt.org