It’s that time of year again! Earlier this month, OneCare reached out to provider organizations across Vermont to determine their interest in joining the ACO network for 2020. We’re only barely into 2019, so why are we already talking about 2020? Well, the contracting process has many different steps including legal review, vetting by insurance companies, financial modeling, and ensuring that all providers are operationally prepared for the coming year. Based on feedback from our provider network in 2018, we’ve improved our timeline to allow sufficient time for provider board and budget processes and earlier financial modeling to help potential providers decide whether or not to join. Letter of Interest packages sent to providers are due later this month. Contracts will be sent to interested providers in June. If you’re a provider interested in joining the network for 2020, complete a Joining the Network Form to be included in our upcoming outreach.
- Building Strong Families Continues to Serve Immigrant Families During COVID-19
- PUCK Expands Age Range of Children Served, Reports Increase in Use by Teenagers During COVID-19
- Using Data to Connect with High-Risk Patients
- Telemedicine on the Rise in Vermont, Survey Results Show
- In the Media: WCAX-TV Covers How All Payer System Is Helping Vermont Hospitals Stay Afloat During COVID-19 Pandemic