It’s that time of year again! Earlier this month, OneCare reached out to provider organizations across Vermont to determine their interest in joining the ACO network for 2020. We’re only barely into 2019, so why are we already talking about 2020? Well, the contracting process has many different steps including legal review, vetting by insurance companies, financial modeling, and ensuring that all providers are operationally prepared for the coming year. Based on feedback from our provider network in 2018, we’ve improved our timeline to allow sufficient time for provider board and budget processes and earlier financial modeling to help potential providers decide whether or not to join. Letter of Interest packages sent to providers are due later this month. Contracts will be sent to interested providers in June. If you’re a provider interested in joining the network for 2020, complete a Joining the Network Form to be included in our upcoming outreach.
- Upcoming Clinical Education from OneCare Vermont on Hepatitis C Infection
- A Letter from the CEO on OneCare’s 2020 Budget Submission
- Announcing OneCare’s New Chief Operating Officer Sara Barry
- OneCare Vermont Selected for National Multi-Site Demonstration for Advancing Integrated Care Models for People with Complex Needs
- All Are Welcome at the New Building Strong Families Clinic