- This event has passed.
Putting Care Coordination Tools Into Practice Training, Berlin
October 10, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Intended Audience: Care Coordination Staff with active Care Navigator access.
Join staff from a variety of local participating organizations seeking to advance their care coordination knowledge and practice while advancing their skills in Care Navigator.
- Active Care Navigator username and password.
- Bring your own laptop unless otherwise instructed.
Training topics include:
- Connect clinical practice to communication and coordination in Care Navigator
- Put eco-mapping, person-centered goal setting, and shared care planning into action by advancing your practice with practical application recommendations
- How, when, and where to record core activities in Care Navigator, and how best to connect with teams supporting your patients and clients
- Advanced workflow practice in Care Navigator using person-centered approaches and documentation
- Develop a comprehensive approach to coordinating care among multidisciplinary and cross-organizational teams
Format: Combined large group learning sessions and discussion, small group activities, and plenty of hands-on experience.Register Here
All trainings are open to attendees regardless of Health Service Area – e.g. trainings held in Brattleboro are intended to serve the communities of Windsor and Springfield.
If you have any questions, please contact Robyn Skiff, Care Coordination Implementation Specialist at OneCare Vermont: email@example.com or 802-847-0606.
Dress code business casual. All materials are provided on site.