- This event has passed.
Interdisciplinary Grand Rounds: Implementing Transitional Care Management in Primary Care
June 27 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This session will include subject matter experts presenting on this important topic with time for questions and answers. This session is open to anyone; please share with those who may be interested.
- Identify how Transitional Care Management can help reduce 30 day readmission rates.
- State the business case model for implementing Transitional Care Management in the outpatient setting.
- Summarize the rules and regulations of Transitional Care Management.
- Identify the contents of Transitional Care Management: (1) interactive contact, (2) non-face-to-face services, and (3) the face-to-face visit.
- Develop an implementation plan for Transitional Care Management.
- Ellen Flaherty, PhD, APRN, AGSF – Director, Dartmouth Centers for Health and Aging
- Daniel S. Moran, MSN, APRN – Content and Training, Northern New England Geriatric Workforce Enhancement Program
- Julia Steckbeck, BSN, RN – Care Coordinator, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Geriatrics
Location: via WebEx.
2.0 CME/CEUs offered for this session*
*In support of improving patient care, The Robert Larner College of Medicine at The University of Vermont is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. The University of Vermont designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 2 Nursing Contact Hours.