- This event has passed.
Care Coordination Course: You are the Lead Care Coordinator: Pre-Meeting Planning for an Effective Care Team Conference
June 3, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Identify desired outcomes of the Care Team Conference via pre meeting planning to ensure a positive patient-centered conference
- Understand the goals of a Care Team Conference
- Identify Care Team Members to participate in the conference
- Assign roles for Care Team Members
- Prepare a safe and productive meeting for the patient and family
- Identify work preparation prior to meeting (charts, communication in Care Navigator, and completed assessments)
Tracey Mongeon, MS, Care Coordinator Implementation Specialist
To register for this session, email Honey Resto at firstname.lastname@example.org.