Noontime Knowledge: Sepsis
September 17 @ 12:00 pm
In support of Sepsis Awareness Month, OneCare Vermont is excited to present an educational learning opportunity during the noontime hour. This Noontime Knowledge session will be focusing on sepsis with Dr. Gilman Allen. This session will include time for questions and answers and is open to anyone. Please share this learning opportunity with those who may be interested.
**1.0 CME/CEU will be available for this session**
In support of improving patient care, The Robert Larner College of Medicine at The University of Vermont is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. The University of Vermont designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 1 Nursing Contact Hours.
- Define the various stages of sepsis, and describe the history and incidence of sepsis relative to mortality.
- Identify risk factors associated with the development and progression of sepsis for early intervention.
WEBEX DETAILS: Please use Mozilla’s Firefox or Google’s Chrome to access the WebEx application. If you do not have one of these browsers installed, you will need to download one of them.
- Open FireFox or Google Chrome
- Enter: onecarevt.webex.com
- Click on “Join” in the upper right hand corner
- Enter Meeting Number: 737 182 970
- Enter Meeting Password: OCVT
- Enter Your Name
- Enter Your Email Address
- Call 1-415-655-0001 & Enter 737 182 970