Noontime Knowledge: Update on Opioid Prescribing and Tapering Strategies
July 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
OneCare Vermont is excited to announce a new educational series, Noontime Knowledge.
This series will be hosted regularly during the lunch hour from 12-1. We will host content presented by subject matter experts in the field on important healthcare related topics. 1.0 CME/CEU are available for participation in the session.
Presenter: Dr. Charles MacLean
- Understand the epidemiology of opioid prescribing in primary care and post operative settings
- Be able to discuss approaches to tapering chronic opioid therapy
Please use FireFox or Google Chrome while participating in WebEx.
- Open FireFox or Google Chrome
- Enter: onecarevt.webex.com
- Click on “Join” in the upper right hand corner
- Enter Meeting Number: 739 016 894
- Enter Meeting Password: OCVT
- Enter Your Name
- Enter Your Email Address
- Call 1-415-655-0001 & 739 016 894