- This event has passed.
Noontime Knowledge Session – Telehealth with Helen Labun (1 CME/CEU Available)
August 10, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
OneCare is excited to present educational opportunities that foster collaboration among interdisciplinary professionals in all health service areas in Vermont. Our next Noontime Knowledge session will feature a presentation regarding the Telehealth. This session is being held on Monday, August 10th, 2020 from Noon-1:00pm. This session will include a materials from a subject matter expert presenting on this important topic with time for questions and answers. This session is open to anyone, please share with those who may be interested.
REGISTRATION LINK: https://ocvnoontimeknowledgetelehealth.eventbrite.com
**1.0 CME/CEU offered for this session**
Helen Labun, Director of Vermont Public Policy, Bi-State Primary Care Association
- Participants will be introduced to where they can find resources for a broad introduction to telehealth, along with where to find key documents that provide details on recent policy changes related to COVID-19.
- Participants will recognize how lessons learned in previous ‘digital divide’ and community development work in Vermont can inform how we approach patient access issues related to telehealth today.
- Participants will be introduced to different frameworks for considering how patients who are reluctant or novice telehealth adopters can be made comfortable with this option for accessing care.
**1 CME/CEU Available for this Session**
WEBEX DETAILS: Please use FireFox or Google Chrome while participating in WebEx
- Open FireFox or Google Chrome
- Enter: www.webex.com or click link: https://onecarevt.webex.com/onecarevt/j.php?MTID=m3b6fc7e8e1347ac733d1eac30a9c0d43
- Click on “Join” in the upper right hand corner
- Enter Meeting Number: 160 078 1426
- Enter Meeting Password: OCVT
- Enter Your Name and Enter Your Email Address
- Call 1-415-655-0001 & 160 078 1426
In support of improving patient care, The Robert Larner College of Medicine at The University of Vermont is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The University of Vermont designates this live activity for a maximum of 1AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 1 Nursing Contact Hours.
As a Jointly Accredited Organization, The Robert Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. The University of Vermont maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive 1 continuing education credits.
This activity was planned by and for the healthcare team, and learners will receive 1Interprofessional Continuing Education (IPCE) credit for learning and change.