- This event has passed.
Noontime Knowledge: Zero Suicide
January 28, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This Noontime Knowledge session will focus on Zero Suicide and is open to the public. Please register here.
The Zero Suicide Initiative is a commitment to suicide prevention in health and mental health care systems and is a specific set of tools and strategies.
Presenter: Alison Krompf, MA | Director of Quality and Accountability | Department of Mental Health | Agency of Human Services
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of the session participants will be able to:
- Understand the incidence rates of suicide in Vermont and in the United States
- Gain knowledge on suicide prevention through implementation of the Zero Suicide set of evidence-based principles and practices
Please use FireFox or Google Chrome while participating in WebEx
- Open FireFox or Google Chrome
- Enter: www.webex.com
- Click on “Join” in the upper right hand corner
- Enter Meeting Number: 737 751 243
- Enter Meeting Password: OCVT
- Enter Your Name
- Enter Your Email Address
- Call 1-415-655-0001 & 737 751 243