Currently, OneCare provides all network organizations with a full attribution list (including all attributed patients by payer) as well as monthly TIN-level attribution lists (including only patients attributed to your TIN by payer). To minimize the number of files and streamline the process, OneCare will replace TIN-level attribution excel files with access to TIN-level attribution lists in the Workbench One application.
How does this affect my organization?
- The full attribution list contains all of the same patient demographic information with the exception of condition data.
- The full list can also be filtered to view only those patients attributed to your organization.
- Condition data will now be available in a new self-service Attribution Application on Workbench One.
About the Attribution Application
The new Attribution Application will reflect all data previously available in the TIN-level attribution list for your organization. The App will feature a summary tab with attribution counts by payer and a detail tab with all of the same columns of data currently available on the TIN-level attribution lists. The patient list detail will be exportable to excel.
How to access the Attribution Application
- You must be a Workbench One user. If you are not currently a user and would like to be, please complete the OneCare Software User Form:
- Location: OneCare Portal, Forms/Help/Q&As category
- Filename: OneCare Software User Form 06-11-19.pdf
- Log in to Workbench One
- Select “Attribution all ACO view”
For more information about the new Attribution Application, including an overview of functionality and a walk-through of the application, please join us for the Workbench One Training webinar.
Date & Time: Monday, July 1, 1:00-2:00pm
Location: Webinar (details below)
- Visit onecarevt.webex.com
- Click on “Join” in the upper right hand corner
- Enter meeting number: 738 899 921
- Type in password: OCVT
- Enter Your Name and Email Address
- Call (1-415-655-0001 ) & Enter (738 899 921)
For questions about the Workbench One Attribution Application, contact the Help Desk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-847-7220, option 2.