OneCare Vermont awards over $500,000 to local communities to fund innovative projects to address child psychiatric urgent care, well child care for New American and Refugee communities, and telemedicine for rural adults with diabetes. A second round of funding will be awarded later in 2019.
- Upcoming Clinical Education from OneCare Vermont on Hepatitis C Infection
- A Letter from the CEO on OneCare’s 2020 Budget Submission
- Announcing OneCare’s New Chief Operating Officer Sara Barry
- OneCare Vermont Selected for National Multi-Site Demonstration for Advancing Integrated Care Models for People with Complex Needs
- All Are Welcome at the New Building Strong Families Clinic