OneCare Vermont awards over $500,000 to local communities to fund innovative projects to address child psychiatric urgent care, well child care for New American and Refugee communities, and telemedicine for rural adults with diabetes. A second round of funding will be awarded later in 2019.
- Don’t Delay Your Health Care: A Message from the OneCare Provider Community
- OneCare’s Response to COVID-19: Supporting Telehealth Ramp-Up via Flexible Payment Strategies
- A Message from OneCare CEO Vicki Loner: OneCare’s Response to the Pandemic
- COVID-19 Application Now Includes Social Determinants of Health
- OneCare CMO Dr. Norman Ward to speak on telehealth and OneCare