1. Performance Year 2024 Network Contracts Due August 15
On June 30, your ACO contract documents for next year’s participation were emailed to your hospital, practice, or organization’s contracting contact(s). Please return your contracts to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15, 2023. Please plan accordingly. This year we have very little flexibility to extend the deadline.
2. Medicare All Inclusive Population Based Payments (AIPBP) Required Education
If you participate with OneCare in our Medicare program and receive AIPBP, also known as fixed payments, we are required to provide your organization with training to help you and your employees understand the mechanics of AIPBP. We ask that you share this short PowerPoint training with the staff in your organization. Attestation of completion is not required. If you have any questions about this training, please contact email@example.com.
3. Care Coordination Triannual Reports Available
Care Coordination Program Triannual Reports for Trimester One are available on the OneCare Portal. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
4. 2024 Population Health Model
An overview of the 2024 Population Health Model is available by request. To receive your 2024 Population Health Model overview live with the opportunity to ask questions, join us for a virtual presentation on July 19 from 11:00am – 12:00pm. For more information and meeting details, please contact Tawnya Safer at email@example.com
Spread the word!
OneCare is Seeking a Medicare Consumer Representative
OneCare Vermont is seeking a Medicare consumer representative to serve on the OneCare board of managers. The OneCare board of managers has ultimate authority and responsibility for the oversight and strategic direction of the ACO. The individual should be consistently available for board meetings occurring from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday of every month on Zoom and have the ability to periodically meet in person. A $150 stipend is available for all meetings attended. OneCare is committed to representing the diversity of consumers served by the ACO.
Per Rule 5:
- Applicant must be a Medicare beneficiary.
- The Medicare consumer representative may not be an ACO provider, an employee of an ACO provider, or an owner of an ACO provider.
- They may not have an immediate family member who is an ACO provider, an employee of an ACO provider, or an owner of an ACO provider.
- Experience or training advocating for consumers on health care issues is preferred.
- Board members of an ACO’s governing body must have a fiduciary duty to the ACO, including the duty of loyalty, and must act consistent with that fiduciary duty.
Those interested in applying should submit a resume or bio and a letter of interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 1.
OneCare is Hiring a Senior Health Care Analyst
We are seeking a skilled senior health care analyst to drive the development, implementation, and monitoring of OneCare Vermont’s payment reform initiatives. The analyst will play a critical role in transforming health care finance and payment systems in Vermont. Know someone who’s a good fit? Find out more here.
Spotlight of the Month
Congratulations to Rutland Regional Medical Center’s New CEO, Judi Fox
Rutland Regional Medical Center announced that after an extensive executive search this spring, the hospital’s board of directors has named Judi K. Fox as the organization’s president and CEO. OneCare extends congratulations to Judi and looks forward to continued partnership in her permanent role. Judi represents Rutland Regional on both the board of managers and the finance committee for OneCare. We are fortunate to benefit from her leadership and dedication to high-quality care for Vermonters.