1. The MVP 2023 Assignment List is Now Available
We have posted the MVP patients assigned to the OneCare ACO for 2023. You can find the MVP Assignment List on the OneCare secure member portal.
2. 2024 payer program contracting materials will be emailed out in late June and due back August 15
Look out for an email from email@example.com in May and June and be sure to update and return your provider files when requested – this is important because your updated information is used for our 2024 payer roster process which begins in late June.
3. OneCare is transitioning to a new data platform!
By the fall of 2023, OneCare will have transitioned to Arcadia, an industry-leading analytics platform. Arcadia will support OneCare’s population health and value-based care strategy. As OneCare continues to focus on improved data delivery, Arcadia will provide our network with the data insights, tools, reports, and resources needed to achieve our shared population health goals.
What are some of the changes that our provider network will experience in the fall of 2023?
- Patient list functionality
- Payer assignment lists will be available within Arcadia, eliminating the need to access the OneCare Secure Portal for patient lists.
- Report distribution by email
- Example: The Performance Dashboard will be discontinued and replaced with a new report that will be shared with practices directly via email. This report will have direct links to interactive patient lists to support ongoing work within the Payment Health Model (PHM).
- Workbench One Applications will be discontinued by the end of 2023 and replaced with direct reports and interactive patient lists. In future phases of implementation, advanced data applications will be made available.
OneCare will outreach in the coming weeks to WBO users to request participation in our Arcadia testing group. This group will help engage with our new tool, review new reporting formats, and provide general input throughout the implementation process. Please outreach to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to participate. More information to follow in our June Newsletter.
OneCare will continue to provide updates in the coming months about the implementation of Arcadia, as well as education and resources for how best to leverage this platform for advancing population health.
As a reminder, if you have any specific data requests you can submit a data request here.
Questions or comments? Please outreach to email@example.com.
4. Register for OneCare Network Training: Everyday Inclusion
OneCare hosted network training opportunity on May 17, 2023 from 12-1:15PM presented by Stephen Graves, MHA. This facilitator led course will provide participants with a foundation for diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace by providing a background of DE&I, related definitions, and real-world examples of unconscious bias. Register here.
5. OneCare’s Medicare Skilled Nursing Facility Three Day Rule Waiver Back into Effect May 11
With the end of the public health emergency, the Medicare Skilled Nursing Facility three-day rule waiver goes back into effect Thursday, May 11. Reference materials are available on the OneCare secure member portal. Please reach out to Tawnya Safer at OneCare with questions or training needs.
FAQ of the month
How can I learn more about the Population Health Model and the measures?
Visit the OneCareVT Member Portal to find our resource materials, including the Population Health Model packet, which has details about measures, timelines, and more.
Spread the Word!
OneCare’s Patient and Family Advisory Committee is seeking new members.
These monthly meetings bring together Vermonters from across the state to offer their voices and perspectives to inform OneCare’s strategic decisions impacting patient care and experience. Our aim is to build a committee that is inclusive and representative of the communities across Vermont. If you or someone you know would like to join, learn more here: Careers – OneCare Vermont (onecarevt.org)
For more information:
Please contact Public Affairs at OneCare Vermont. firstname.lastname@example.org.
To stay up to date on OneCare, please visit our news blog and our social media channels on LinkedIn and Twitter. Visit our FAQ page for answers to frequently asked questions.