1. Experience of Care Coordination Survey
Our annual Experience of Care Coordination Survey is now underway. Each health service area (HSA) is responsible for collecting a minimum of 35 surveys. Survey data is due November 6, 2023. Materials have been sent to the care coordination contacts for each organization. If you have questions or need materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are interested to understand how the perception of care for individuals being care managed in 2023 compares to data from past years.
2. October Organizational Contacts Quarterly Report
Your organization’s operational contacts should have received your last October quarterly report via email on September 29 or October 2. This will be the last report you will receive this calendar year. As instructed in the email, please review and update your report as needed and return to email@example.com.
3. Arcadia Transition Update
This fall OneCare will be transitioning to Arcadia, an industry-leading analytics platform. Arcadia will support OneCare’s Population Health Model (PHM) and other value-based care efforts by offering robust data reporting and performance insights. As OneCare continues to focus on improved data delivery, Arcadia will help us provide our network with data insights, tools, reports, and resources needed to achieve our shared population health goals. The Arcadia system will be replacing Workbench One—including the application titled “Patient Prioritization”. Workbench One will no longer be accessible as of December 22, 2023.
- Changes you can expect to see from the Arcadia transition include:
Providing PHM primary care performance data including streamlined access to dynamic patient lists.
- Report distribution by email, for example the Performance Dashboard will be discontinued and replaced with a new report that will be shared with practice via email. The report will have direct links to interactive patient lists to support ongoing work with the Population Health Model, and will be available quarterly.
- A preliminary primary care report will be built in Bindery, Arcadia’s publishing platform creating high-polished score cards for distribution and delivered to the OneCare Secure Portal in the coming weeks. OneCare will email you once the report is available.
OneCare will connect with you in the coming months to schedule training and education for Arcadia, which will include recorded webinars, office hours, and 1:1 support. These resources will be informed by a pilot group of existing system users.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spread the Word!
Consumer Assessment of Health Care Providers and Systems Survey
The annual survey from Blueprint for Health and OneCare will be sent out this week, via an independent contractor (DataStat Inc.), to anyone in Vermont who has had a doctor’s appointment in the last six months. Each year, this Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) survey provides valuable insights into how Vermonters are experiencing their health care. Please encourage patients to take the survey, letting them know their responses allow policymakers, leaders, and providers across the state to understand what is working and what changes can be made to ensure all Vermonters receive an exceptional care experience. All survey results are anonymous and confidential, and summarized results are shared annually on the Blueprint for Health website.