On October 1, 2019, OneCare submitted its proposed 2020 budget to the Green Mountain Care Board (GMCB) for review. GMCB regulates health care spending for Vermont, including Accountable Care Organizations such as OneCare Vermont. GMCB will hold a public hearing regarding OneCare’s budget on October 30th in Montpelier.
Highlights of the proposed budget include:
- 13 out of 14 Vermont Health Service Areas and 1 New Hampshire Health Service Area
- One new Health Service Area, Morrisville
- 3 new Federally Qualified Health Centers and many new providers
- 250,000 attributed lives, which is an increase of 90,000 lives over program year 2019
- Two new payer programs
- $43 million reinvested into the network through population health management investments