OneCare Vermont (OneCare) joins providers and communities together to improve the health of Vermonters and lower healthcare costs. As an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), OneCare gives doctors access to resources to help coordinate your care and services within your community. By sharing information and working together, providers can do more to make sure you get the best possible care.
What is an Accountable Care Organization (ACO)?
An ACO is a group of doctors, hospitals and other
How will OneCare Vermont benefit me?
- OneCare makes it easier for your doctors to share information and work together to give you the best possible care.
- OneCare makes preventive medicine a priority in order to keep you healthy.
- OneCare rewards your doctors for providing you with
high qualityhealth care.
If my doctor is in an ACO, will my health insurance benefits change?
- No, your health benefits will not change in any way.
- You can still see any provider you choose, as allowed by your health plan.
- Your doctor(s) will not change.
Beneficiary Rights and Responsibilities
OneCare and its network fully
Last Updated on
Get in Touch
356 Mountain View Drive, Suite 301
Colchester, VT 05446
News & Events
Additional Information is also available by mail