OneCare Vermont (OneCare) joins providers and communities together to improve the health of Vermonters and lower health care costs. As an Accountable Care Organization (ACO), OneCare gives doctors access to resources to help coordinate your care and services within your community. By sharing information and working together, providers can do more to make sure you get the best possible care.
What is an Accountable Care Organization (ACO)?
An ACO is a group of doctors, hospitals and other
How will OneCare Vermont benefit me?
- OneCare makes it easier for your doctors to share information and work together to give you the best possible care.
- OneCare makes preventive medicine a priority in order to keep you healthy.
- OneCare rewards your doctors for providing you with
high qualityhealth care.
How do I know if I'm part of the ACO?
If you are part of the ACO, you will receive a member notification letter from OneCare or from your insurance company. This letter contains information about how OneCare works, as well as how to opt out of sharing information with the ACO. If you have questions about the notification letter, please contact us.
If my doctor is in an ACO, will my health insurance benefits change?
- No, your health benefits will not change in any way.
- You can still see any provider you choose, as allowed by your health plan.
- Your doctor(s) will not change.
How do I know if my doctor works with OneCare?
Beneficiary Rights and Responsibilities
OneCare and its network fully supports and complies with all applicable state and federal laws regarding member rights.