OneCare Vermont Web Site Privacy Statement
We understand the importance of safeguarding personal information and are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement encompasses the OneCareVT.org website.
1. What personal information does OneCare collect through this website? You may use this website without providing any personal information (e.g., your name, address, or phone number). We only obtain personal information if you choose to provide it to us.
2. How does OneCare use personal information? We use any personal information you provide to resolve any questions you may send us through our contact form. We do not sell personal information.
3. How can OneCare remove personal information from our files? We maintain a database of any requests sent to us for tracking and resolution purposes. If you would like to be removed from that list, please send an email to OneCareVT@OneCareVT.org
6. Does OneCare track your use of the website? We collect the domain name of your computer server when you access the website, but we use that information only to determine how many persons visit our site on a daily basis. We also track all uses of the site to gain information to help us understand how you use the site, what portions of the site are most frequently accessed, and how we can improve the site to better meet your needs.
7. What about emails you submit through the website? You may submit e-mails through the website, and those e-mails will often contain your personal information. The Web Site Privacy Statement applies to emails you submit to OneCare.
By using our website, you consent to the Web Site Privacy Statement. OneCare will post changes to the Web Site Privacy Statement as applicable so that you are aware of the types of information that OneCare collects and how it is used.
Get in Touch
356 Mountain View Drive, Suite 301
Colchester, VT 05446
News & Events
Additional Information is also available by mail