Partnering with VCCI in service to the Medicaid Expanded Population
August 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Please join us for OneCare’s monthly care coordination-related webinar learning opportunity. The target audience includes those in a position to coordinate care on behalf of OneCare participating organizations. Each presentation will be 30-45 minutes to easily fit into the lunch hour. Have a suggestion for a topic? E-mail email@example.com.
Course Description: Identify how to engage the Medicaid Expanded Population
- Identify the criteria for inclusion in the Medicaid Expanded Population
- Learn about the cohorts and accompanying workflows for engagement
- Understand VCCI’s role on the Care Team
Please see new directions to register for WebEx.
WebEx Connection Details for – Partnering with VCCI in service to the Medicaid Expanded Population (HR)
WebEx Details: Please use Mozilla’s Firefox, Google’s Chrome to access the WebEx application.
If you do not have one of these browsers installed, you will need to download one of them
- Open Firefox or Google Chrome
- Type in the browser: www.webex.com
- Enter the meeting number: 160 696 1178 (enter as typed here)
- Register to Sign On
- Enter your Name/Enter Your Mailing Address/Company Name/Title/Telephone
- Go back to home Screen – enter the meeting number 160 696 1178
- Type in password: OCVT