Next Generation ACO Model Shared Savings and Losses
Amount of Shared Savings/Losses
Shared Savings Distribution
Quality Performance Results
PerformanceYear 2018, TBD
- See 2012 – 2016 Quality Performance Results Table for
MedicareShared Savings Program Program: 2012 – 2016 Quality Performance Results Table.pdf
Annual Quality Plan
Yearly, OneCare develops a Quality Work Plan which includes quality assurance activities, performance measurement
andperformance improvement activities.
Quality Assurance: These activities focus on
of internal data collection systems and personnel. auditing
Performance Measurement: These activities include participation in the yearly collection of quality measures. Quality measure collection is a process that involves a payer level random sampling of patients that are reviewed for provider adherence to best practice guidelines.
Performance Improvement: These activities support the development and continuous improvement of a provider-driven, integrated health care delivery system structured at the local community level.
In addition, OneCare’s Clinical Quality Advisory Committee helps to prioritize projects aimed at different populations. A subcommittee devoted to projects aimed at the pediatric population provide a forum to meet on a regular basis and primary care providers of pediatric care prioritize strategies and projects designed to improve the health of the pediatric population in Vermont.
Quality Measures List
Annual Score Cards by Payer
- Medicare Shared Savings Program 2017
- Vermont Medicaid Next Generation 2017
- BCBSVT Qualified Health Plan 2017
- Modified Medicare Next Generation Program 2018
- Vermont Medicaid Next Generation 2018
- BCBSVT Qualified Health Plan 2018
- MIPS APM MMSP Quality Measures 2017 & Benchmarks 2016-17
- OCV Scorecards All Payers 2016
- Map of OneCare Health Service Area (HSA) Collaborative Projects 2018
Network Success Stories
- Ascutney Mountain Promise Community
- Hospice and Advance Care Planning in Central VT
- Integrating Behavioral Health in Primary Care
- Pre-Diabetes Prevention Program
- Quality Measurement Abstraction
- RiseVT Engagement with Businesses
OneCare Vermont Accountable Care Organization, LLC is a joint venture established by The University of Vermont Medical Center Inc. and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. OneCare does not participate in any joint ventures between or among the ACO and its Participants or Preferred Providers.
Get in Touch
356 Mountain View Drive, Suite 301
Colchester, VT 05446
News & Events
Additional Information is also available by mail