- This event has passed.
Advance Care Planning: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
August 27, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This series will be hosted regularly during the lunch hour from 12-1. We will host content presented by subject matter experts in the field on important healthcare related topics. 1.0 CME/CEU is available for participation in the session.
Presenter: Cindy Bruzzese, MPA, MSB. Executive Director & Clinical Ethicist, Vermont Ethics Network
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of the session participants will be able to
- Describe current terminology and best practice for advance care planning
- Discuss the scope of authority of different kinds of medical decision-makers
- Appreciate the interplay between advance directives and DNR/COLST orders
Please use FireFox or Google Chrome while participating in WebEx.
- Open FireFox or Google Chrome
- Enter: onecarevt.webex.com
- Click on “Join” in the upper right hand corner
- Enter Meeting Number: 739 016 894
- Enter Meeting Password: OCVT
- Enter Your Name
- Enter Your Email Address
- Call 1-415-655-0001 & 739 016 894