- This event has passed.
Noontime Knowledge: Safe Return to Work Post COVID-19
July 30, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
OneCare is excited to present educational opportunities that foster collaboration among interdisciplinary professionals in all health service areas in Vermont. Our next Noontime Knowledge session will feature a presentation regarding the Safe Return to Work Post COVID 19. This session is being held on July 30, 2020 from Noon-1:00pm. This session will include a materials from a subject matter expert presenting on this important topic with time for questions and answers. This session is open to anyone; please share with those who may be interested.
**1.0 CME/CEU offered for this session**
In support of improving patient care, The Robert Larner College of Medicine at The University of Vermont is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. The University of Vermont designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. This program has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 1 Nursing Contact Hours.
As a Jointly Accredited Organization, The Robert Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont is approved to offer social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Organizations, not individual courses, are approved under this program. State and provincial regulatory boards have the final authority to determine whether an individual course may be accepted for continuing education credit. The University of Vermont maintains responsibility for this course. Social workers completing this course receive 1 social work continuing education credits.
REGISTRATION LINK https://onecarevermontreadinesstowork.eventbrite.com
Karen Huyck, MD – Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- The importance of planning for returning to work
- The resources available through VT RETAIN
- Best practices for navigating non-COVID return to work issues
- Best practices for addressing COVID-related return to work issues
- What to do if you need help with a specific return to work issue
**1 CME/CEU Available for this Session**
Please use FireFox or Google Chrome while participating in WebEx
- Open FireFox or Google Chrome
- Enter: www.webex.com or click link: https://onecarevt.webex.com/onecarevt/j.php?MTID=m647a6d8bcd01c3e898fa233d4615c34b
- Click on “Join” in the upper right hand corner
- Enter Meeting Number: 160 736 9130
- Enter Meeting Password: OCVT
- Enter Your Name and Enter Your Email Address
- Call 1-415-655-0001 & 160 736 9130